Exceptional Flowers delivered locally
Welcome to The Sidmouth Florist
We are at the moment only accepting funeral orders, if you wish to make an enquiry about funeral tributes, please either call on 01395 512274 or email on [email protected], thank you
COVID-19 CoronaVirus - We take this very seriously.
Due to the CoronaVirus Pandemic and the challenges faced in getting flowers from our suppliers, we are currently only accepting funeral orders. Please call and leave a message on 01395 512274 or email us on [email protected] and we will get back to you to discuss your requirements.
- As an internet and telephone florist, we have no shop to increase the risk of infection.
- Please advise us of anyone in self isolation.
- Our drivers will be using hand sanitiser between deliveries to avoid the risk of cross contamination.
- All deliveries are now made while maintaining a safe distance between recipient and driver.
- We are happy to use a nominated safe place alternative to answering the door, please let us know in advance.
- If your flowers are not delivered in person, phoptgrahic evidence of the delivery will be taken.
The Sidmouth Florist is situated in the Regency town of Sidmouth, East Devon, part of the Jurassic Coast. We are formerley of Church Street, Sidmouth.
We look forward to designing and delivering beautiful fresh flowers for every occasion.
Our range includes bouquets, hand tieds, aqua packs and all type of arrangements. We are Sidmouth's local online Florist and buy fresh and top quality flowers to order.
We also specialise in funeral and sympathy tributes, we work very closely with all of the local funeral directors. We pride ourselves in delivering top quality designs which have always been discussed in detail. We always offer a no-charge home visit, so that we may discuss the design in private . Please call to make an appointment.
Our delivery areas also include: Sidmouth, Tipton St John, Ottery St Mary, Venn Ottery, Colyton, Colyford, Branscombe, Beer, Newton Poppleford, Harpford, Colaton Raleigh, Sidbury.